Skill Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skill Nation

The Skillers Nation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Avenged Sevenfold or A.F.I????????????????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
daveyroxz101

Avenged Sevenfold or A.F.I???????????????? Empty
PostSubject: Avenged Sevenfold or A.F.I????????????????   Avenged Sevenfold or A.F.I???????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:09 pm

which do u think is best? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
addy u n i t

addy u n i t

PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold or A.F.I????????????????   Avenged Sevenfold or A.F.I???????????????? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:12 pm

Well, A7X Suck and A.F.I. Suck harder... Although A7X's first and second album, Sounding the Seventh Trumpet and Waking The Fallen weere pretty good.

I say... Lamb of god is the best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.afcebook.com
rockertopunk

PostSubject: duh   Avenged Sevenfold or A.F.I???????????????? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:23 am

AFI
Back to top Go down
Caesar

Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold or A.F.I????????????????   Avenged Sevenfold or A.F.I???????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:56 am

i really don't know what borh are.. please tell me? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
daveyroxz101

PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold or A.F.I????????????????   Avenged Sevenfold or A.F.I???????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:01 pm

well afi is a band that is pretty famous....they have a song called miss murder and love like winter "i like all their songs" and Avenged sevenfold is a veryyyyyyyyyyy famous rock band that have songs like beast and the harlot seize the day after life and many more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold or A.F.I????????????????   Avenged Sevenfold or A.F.I???????????????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avenged Sevenfold or A.F.I????????????????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skill Nation :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: