Skill Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skill Nation

The Skillers Nation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How you train or make money?

Go down 
+2
addy u n i t
aaww no 99s
6 posters
AuthorMessage
aaww no 99s

aaww no 99s

How you train or make money? Empty
PostSubject: How you train or make money?   How you train or make money? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:57 pm

How do you make money in RuneScape? Clues,GWD,PVP/Pk, or barrows? tell us how can we make some money to buy equipments! armor,weapons. or you can tell some tips to level up a skill fast!. lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
addy u n i t

addy u n i t

PostSubject: Re: How you train or make money?   How you train or make money? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:45 pm

I usualy poon some noobs, like hardcore. No but seriously, I mine Pure Essence, since it's my only way to make money on my pure. On my main, I Hunt Red Chins ftw Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.afcebook.com
rockertopunk

PostSubject: Re: How you train or make money?   How you train or make money? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:47 am

pure ess is the way to go.. fast... easy... ya know
Back to top Go down
aaww no 99s

aaww no 99s

PostSubject: Re: How you train or make money?   How you train or make money? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:56 am

Lol, pure essence is like..2000 of em...like 300k Very Happy lolz and i have spended my time fishing lobs o_O...dang it
Back to top Go down
addy u n i t

addy u n i t

PostSubject: Re: How you train or make money?   How you train or make money? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:54 pm

Pure Essence ftw. Smile
Back to top Go down
addy u n i t

addy u n i t

PostSubject: Re: How you train or make money?   How you train or make money? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:55 pm

Oh yeah, I also fished lobsters before, but then I was like... This sucks.Razz
Back to top Go down
Slasher

Slasher

PostSubject: Re: How you train or make money?   How you train or make money? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:39 pm

yeah, i was being stupid, and i got 64 fishing with my pvp account... instead of my main account... if i spent that time in fishing with my main... i'd have at least 75 fishing...
Back to top Go down
addy u n i t

addy u n i t

PostSubject: Re: How you train or make money?   How you train or make money? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:52 pm

Yeah... Pures are a waste of time, unless you stick with em.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How you train or make money?   How you train or make money? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:29 pm

I've been doing chaos druids pvp gwd avainses and crap afro santa
Back to top Go down
rockertopunk

PostSubject: I kil.....   How you train or make money? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:47 am

DRUIDS FTW!! they are members tho... But they drop herbs all the time!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How you train or make money?   How you train or make money? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:22 am

well I can't give my secrets away but I just slay or use other skills for money. Other things but I promised not to give them away so sorry.
Back to top Go down
rockertopunk

PostSubject: roflmao   How you train or make money? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:36 am

Rupok is holding out! jerk... jk
Back to top Go down
drakethegr8t

PostSubject: Re: How you train or make money?   How you train or make money? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:59 am

i make money buy wcing yews or making steel bars and selling them. i dont do pvp i think if u loose u dont get anything so skill like hell
Back to top Go down
rockertopunk

PostSubject: ^^   How you train or make money? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:03 am

seems reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Caesar

Caesar

PostSubject: Re: How you train or make money?   How you train or make money? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:11 am

What i do is fairly simple... i just fletch, and then high alch it.. im now at lvl... 52?clown
it gives me 250 gp profit per alch ^^
Back to top Go down
rockertopunk

PostSubject: Re: How you train or make money?   How you train or make money? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:58 pm

awesome idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How you train or make money?   How you train or make money? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How you train or make money?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skill Nation :: General Discussion-
Jump to: